Multiple Sclerosis Research Findings Top SPT Week in Review
Top news of the week from Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. Investigational HIV Therapy Further Demonstrates Efficacy in Phase 3 Trial
Study evaluates doravirine once daily compared with ritonavir-boosted darunavir, each taken in combination with other antiretroviral agents. Read more.
4. FDA Approves Extended-Release Injectable Suspension for Schizophrenia
Officials with the FDA have approved risperidone (Perseris, Indivior) for extended-release injectable suspension for the treatment of schizophrenia in adults. Read more.
3. FDA Grants Fast Track Designation to Hepatitis B Drug
The FDA recently granted Fast Track designation to Assembly Biosciences, Inc’s novel treatment for patients with chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection. Read more.
2. Use of Truvada for HIV Prevention Associated with Decline in New US Diagnoses
Nationwide analysis of Truvada for pre-exposure prophylaxis use finds uptake associated with significant decrease in new HIV infections. Read more.
1. Research Sheds Light on New Drug Targets for Regenerative MS Therapies
Study finds that several multiple sclerosis drug candidates inhibit the same enzyme to stimulate myelin regeneration. Read more.