Multiple Cancer Drug Approvals Highlights SPT Week in Review
Top news of the week from Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. Lifetime Sun Exposure May Reduce Multiple Sclerosis Risk
Individuals who experience high sun exposure during childhood or young adulthood may be less likely to develop multiple sclerosis. Read more.
4. Erdafitinib Gains FDA Breakthrough Designation for Urothelial Cancer
Pan-fibroblast growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor demonstrates efficacy in urothelial cancer. Read more.
3. FDA Approves Novel Biologic for Plaque Psoriasis
Tildrakizumab-asmn (Ilumya) approved for the treatment of moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis. Read more.
2. FDA Greenlights Adcetris as First-line Combination Therapy for Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma
Brentuximab vedotin (Adcetris) plus chemotherapy may lead to better disease outcomes for patients with classical Hodgkin lymphoma. Read more.
1. Nilotinib Approved to Treat Pediatric Patients with Leukemia
Nilotinib (Tasigna) was previously granted priority review for the treatment of pediatric patients with Philadelphia chromosome-positive chronic myeloid leukemia. Read more.