OTC/Lifestyle Pearl of the Day: UriCalm
Indication: Uricalm is a pain reliever that affects the lower part of the urinary tract (bladder and urethra).
- Uricalm is used to treat urinary symptoms, such as pain or burning, increased urination, and increased urge to urinate. These symptoms can be caused by infection, injury, surgery, catheter, or other conditions that irritate the bladder.
- Uricalm will treat urinary symptoms, but this medication will not treat a urinary tract infection. Take any antibiotic that your physician prescribes to treat an infection.
- Uricalm may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Caution: You should not use Uricalm if you have kidney disease.
- Directions to use: Take Uricalm after meals.Drink plenty of liquids while you are taking Uricalm.
- Uricalm will most likely darken the color of your urine to an orange or red color. This is a normal effect and is not harmful. Darkened urine may also cause stains to your underwear that may be permanent.
- Uricalm can also permanently stain soft contact lenses and you should not wear them while taking this medicine.
- Adverse effects: May include headache, upset stomach, little or no urinating, and dizziness.
Uricalm Uses, Side Effects & Warnings - Drugs.com
Uricalm Cranberry With D-Mannose Chewable Tablets Berry | Walgreens