OTC/Lifestyle Pearl of the Day: NauseaCalm
Indication: NauseaCalm relieves nausea and vomiting to treat the symptoms of upset stomach and the stomach flu.
- NauseaCalm meltaway tablets melt in the mouth without water for relief of nausea and vomiting associated with upset stomach, stomach flu, or fullness due to overindulgence in food and drink.
- For adults and children 7 years of age and older.
- At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth. Repeat if necessary until symptoms improve, up to 3 times per day.
- Stop use and consult a physician if nausea or vomiting is accompanied by diarrhea, severe headache, fever, severe abdominal pain, or cramping.
- Stop use and consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
Nausea Calm Tablets - Unflavored (60 Tablets) by Boiron at the Vitamin Shoppe