Daily OTC Pearl: Histaminum
Histaminum is for allergies caused by pollen, ragweed, mold, dust mites, and pet dander.
OTC/Lifestyle Pearl of the Day: Histaminum
Indication: Histaminum is a homeopathic medication for allergy relief.
- Active ingredient: Histaminum hydrochloricum 30C HPUS (0.443 mg)
- Inactive ingredients: lactose, sucrose.
- Treats allergies caused by pollen, ragweed, mold, dust mites, and pet dander.
- Directions to use: Foradults and children, at the onset of symptoms dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a physician.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a provider before using the product.