OTC/Lifestyle Pearl of the Day: Ayr Saline Nasal Gel
Indication: Ayr is used to treat dryness inside the nose (nasal passages).
- Ayr helps add moisture inside the nose to dissolve and soften thick or crusty mucus.
- In babies and young children with stuffy noses who cannot blow their noses, using this product helps to make the mucus easier to remove with a nasal bulb syringe. This helps relieve stuffiness and makes breathing easier.
- This product contains a purified gentle salt solution, also called saline or sodium chloride solution. It does not contain any medication.
- Directions: Spray Ayr into each nostril as needed or as directed by a physician. This product may also be given into the nose as drops or a stream.
- Adverse effects usually do not occur with use of this product. However, if the inside of the nose is very dry and irritated, stinging may occur. If this effect persists or worsens, a physician or pharmacist should be contacted promptly.
- Caution: Do not share this product with others.
Ayr Saline Nasal: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD
ayr nasal gel image - Google Search