The National Mental Health Association's(NMHA) workbook on"Medicare Prescription Drug Coveragefor Mental Health Consumers"is nowavailable in Spanish. The workbook featuresthe following:
- Basic information about the Medicareprescription drug benefit
- Tips for patients to prepare forenrolling in a prescription drug plan
- Resources and organizations thatcan help with enrollment and applyingfor financial assistance
- Key questions patients should askwhen comparing drug plan options
- Explanations of common termsMedicare beneficiaries can expect tohear during the enrollment process
The workbook is available at www.nmha.org or by calling the NMHA ResourceCenter at 800-969-NHMA (800-969-6642).