10 Gift Ideas for Your Favorite Pharmacist
Pharmacists work hard all year to keep their patients healthy and safe, so why not surprise your favorite pharmacist with a fun, original holiday gift?
Pharmacists work hard all year to keep their patients healthy and safe, so why not surprise your favorite pharmacist with a fun, original holiday gift? You can look like a rock star without breaking the bank — and spare your pharmacist ANOTHER coffee mug, necktie, or T-shirt. Here are 10 unique, creative, and affordable gift options that cost less than $50:
- I’m a firm believer that every pharmacist should consume coffee. My coffee thermos is my morning lifeblood. I use the best in the business. But if you don’t think it will fit your style, here’s a list of the best coffee mugs on Amazon (highest rated).
- For the pharmacist who is also a wine lover, consider the Bellaa Hand Made Designer Wine Holder. This sturdy holder is eco-friendly, functional, and decorative, and it encourages a healthy dose of wine.
- If a wine holder isn’t your pharmacist’s style, you might consider these Pharmacist Etched Wine Glasses (Set of 2) as a comical gift option.
- Give your pharmacist a break from reading medical news and journals with Letters to a Young Pharmacist: Sage Advice on Life & Career from Extraordinary Pharmacists. Perfect for pharmacists of all ages, this compilation of personal letters provides advice on everything from work/life balance to avoiding mistakes.
- Want an alternative to a ho-hum necktie? Add a bit of pizazz to your pharmacist’s everyday wardrobe with these Silver Pharmacy Rx Cuff Links.
- The female pharmacist on your list can dress up her work attire with this World’s Best Pharmacist Expandable Triple Wire Adjustable Bracelet.
- Pharmacy tote bags are perfect for almost any purpose. Tote bags are available in a range of styles, from comical to conservative.
- A whimsical business card holder is a fun addition to any pharmacy counter. A version with a male pharmacist is also available.
- When your pharmacist is on the go, he or she can look sharp and professional with the Pharmacy Business Card Case.
- An Engraved iPhone Case Cover is available in a variety of colors and can be personalized to help your pharmacist stay connected in style. A variety of cases are also available for other cell phones.
If you truly can’t resist the coffee mug/T-shirt/necktie option, there are many options to choose from. Try the Prescription Coffee Mug, the “Trust Me. I’m A Pharmacist” T-Shirt, or the Pills Allover Tie.
No matter what gift you decide on, your pharmacist will surely appreciate your thoughtful gesture — especially if you grab him or her coffee.