Top 5 Most Read Articles in 2019
From newsworthy moments to groundbreaking research, these are the most popular articles published on Pharmacy Times® during 2019.
From newsworthy moments to groundbreaking research, here are the most popular articles published on Pharmacy Times® during 2019:
5. Opioid Prescribing Limits Across the States
Several states have passed laws restricting initial opioid prescribing as a method to address the opioid epidemic. Read more.
4. Tamiflu Set to Switch to OTC Status
The popular prescription influenza antiviral will become more accessible in the United States thanks to Sanofi deal. Read more.
3. Uncertainty Remains in the Match or MisMatch for the 2019-2020 Flu Vaccine
Just as vaccinations get under way in full force, a few indicators raise the question about whether the vaccine really is as well as was anticipated. Read more.
2. Recall Expanded for Losartan Potassium Tablets
A recall of Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited’s Losartan Potassium Tablets USP has been expanded to include 8 additional lots. Read more.
1. U.S. News, Pharmacy Times Team Up to Reveal 2019 Top Recommended Health Products
U.S. News & World Report, the global authority in rankings and consumer advice, and Pharmacy Times®, the leading multimedia resource for the pharmacy industry, released the 2019 Top Recommended Health Products. Read more.