Pharmacy Times and Specialty Pharmacy Times Add Five Strategic Alliance Partnerships
Pharmacy Times today joins with Cash Wise Pharmacy, Bashas' and Good Neighbor Pharmacy as it expands its Strategic Alliance Partnership (SAP) program. Sister publication Specialty Pharmacy Times added Avita and Biologics to its roster of strategic alliances.
PLAINSBORO, N.J. (April 7, 2015) -- Pharmacy Times today joins with Cash Wise Pharmacy, Bashas’ and Good Neighbor Pharmacy as it expands its Strategic Alliance Partnership (SAP) program. Sister publication Specialty Pharmacy Times added Avita and Biologics to its roster of strategic alliances.
The SAP programs facilitate collaboration and the exchange of knowledge among partners and increase the industry-wide visibility of the participating pharmacy organizations.
Pharmacy Times, the pharmacy industry’s No. 1 journal and the most-read publication among pharmacists and pharmacy professionals, has now partnered with 81 groups and organizations; Specialty Pharmacy Times is currently working with 52 partners.
“We are extremely proud of our partnership program and look to continue to build our trust with each of our partners as we provide quality content to meet the needs of our individual readers,” said Ashley Hennessy Talamo, publisher of Pharmacy Times.
Joining Pharmacy Times are:
- Cash Wise Pharmacy, which has been providing comprehensive in-store pharmacy services since 1986. A one-stop shop where customers can consult with their pharmacist, pick up their prescription and shop for foods that support their health, Cash Wise Pharmacy is an important element of being a community-based grocer.
- Bashas’, which was founded by brothers Ike Basha and Eddie Basha Sr. Bashas’ is a dynamic, growing company competing in the most hotly contested grocery marketplace in the nation.
- Good Neighbor Pharmacy, which is an American retailers' cooperative network of more than 3,200 independently owned and operated pharmacies. It has a business affiliation with AmerisourceBergen, which sponsors the network and owns the name "Good Neighbor Pharmacy."
Specialty Pharmacy Times’ newest SAP members are:
- Avita, a specialty pharmacy that serves the unique needs of people living with chronic illnesses. Avita offers comprehensive solutions to some of the more time-consuming and challenging aspects of prescription drug regimens.
- Biologics, which takes a holistic, personalized approach to commercial, investigational and patient-assistance pharmacy services. Biologics provides rapid drug delivery and disease-focused care plans that help patients adhere to treatment.
About Pharmacy Times
Pharmacy Times is the industry’s leading publication, providing practical, clinical information pharmacists can use in their everyday practices when counseling patients and interacting with physicians. Each issue contains articles and features covering medication errors, drug interactions, patient education, pharmacy technology, disease state management, patient counseling, product news, pharmacy law and specialty pharmacy. The Pharmacy Times Office of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Learn more at www.PharmacyTimes.com, write to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 609-716-7777, or visit us on Facebook and on Twitter. Pharmacy Times is published by Michael J. Hennessy Associates, Inc., a leading provider of health care publications, research, information and education.
About Specialty Pharmacy Times
Specialty Pharmacy Times is a leading industry journal serving the business and practice of specialty pharmaceuticals and therapy. Published by Pharmacy Times, the journal focuses on key areas surrounding specialty pharmaceuticals and the enhanced practice needs of pharmacists in this arena. The journal is available at www.SpecialtyPharmacyTimes.com.
For more information contact:
For Pharmacy Times:
Sarah Walsh, 609-716-7777, email@example.com
Becky Taylor, 609-240-6886, firstname.lastname@example.org