Public Health Matters - Episode 17
Pharmacy Focus: Public Health Matters- Celebrating American Pharmacist Month Part 4 with Crystal Yu
Strengthening partnerships with healthcare professionals and driving awareness on the clinical benefits of dermatological skincare is the key to success in the public health space.
Today's fourth and final installment in our American Pharmacist Month special features Dr. Crystal Yu, PharmD, Integrated Health Team at L'Oreal Active Cosmetics Divisions, who discusses her unique role in healthcare, including the importance of taking care of your skin for the long-term and other areas of dermatology.
Crystal Yu, PharmD is part of the Integrated Health team at L’Oreal Active Cosmetics Divisions. Her role is support the pharmacy community with skin health resources from brands Cerave and La Roche-Posay. Since 1 in 4 Americans are affected by skin disease, she believes that access to a pharmacist is access to healthcare. Dr. Yu is committed to optimizing care and accessibility for patients affected with skin conditions by strengthening partnerships with healthcare professionals and driving awareness on the clinical benefits of dermatological skincare.
- Accredited CE skin learning resource center worth 5.0 hours for pharmacists and technicians
- Our NEW pharmacy corner for free skin health resources and product kits
- Register at https://www.lorealdermatologicalbeauty.us/pharmacy
- View sizzler trailer here https://d1vlvuecdloqih.cloudfront.net/laroche/LDB Pharmacy Sizzler.mp4
- Be a Sun Hero Program: Free curriculum, products, and assets for HCPs and pharmacists to teach sun-safe behavior to kids across the samples. The goal is to reach as many children across the US as possible with sun safety education.
- Register at https://beasunhero.com/