Pembrolizumab/Lenvatinib Combo Tops Week in Review
Top news of the day from across the health care landscape.
5. NASP 2019: A Doctor's Perspective on Specialty Pharmacy
The annual National Association of Specialty Pharmacy annual meeting shed light on the significant role these caregivers play in patient care. Read more.
4. Ofatumumab Demonstrates Efficacy in Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
Two phase 3 studies showed that ofatumumab was superior to teriflunomide (Aubagio) in patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis. Read more.
3. Certain BRAF Mutations in Colorectal Cancer May Respond to Anti-EGFR Therapy
Patients with metastatic colorectal cancer harboring certain non-V600 BRAF mutations may benefit from anti-EGFR treatment. Read more.
2. Novel Hemophilia A Treatment Method Sees Early Success
New approach involves treating patients with a high dose factor VIII concentrates along with emicizumab, a modification of the standard immune tolerance induction. Read more.
1. FDA OKs Pembrolizumab/Lenvatinib Combo for Advanced Endometrial Carcinoma
The FDA approval of pembrolizumab plus lenvatinib for this new indication is the first under a new international collaboration with Australia and Canada. Read more.