PARP Inhibitors in the Treatment of Ovarian Cancer Webinar Rules
Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AT TIME OF ENTRY, CURRENTLY A PRACTICING PHARMACIST, AND CURRENTLY HOLDING A TITLE OF BOARD CERTIFIED ONCOLOGY PHARMACIST, PHARMACY MANAGER, DIRECTOR OF PHARMACY, OR CLINICAL PHARMACIST. Void where prohibited by law. This sweepstakes begins on May 6, 2020, at 8:00 p.m. EDT and ends on May 6, 2020, at 10:00 p.m. EDT (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes. Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period by: (1) completing the registration form for the PARP Inhibitors in the Treatment of Ovarian Cancer webinar online, which will include full name, e-mail address, company, and title; (2) attend the webinar for the full duration on May 6, 2020; and (3) indicate your agreement with these Official Rules. Online entries must be received no later than 10:00 p.m. EDT on May 6, 2020. Alternatively, any currently practicing pharmacist who’s current title is Board Certified Oncology Pharmacist, Pharmacy Manager, Director of Pharmacy, or Clinical Pharmacist may enter the Sweepstakes by printing the words “PARP Inhibitors in the Treatment of Ovarian Cancer Sweepstake,” along with his or her full name, title, employer, date of birth, street address, city, state, zip, and phone number on a 3" by 5" white index card. Mail the card to Pharmacy and Healthcare Communications, LLC, Attn: PARP Webinar, 2 Clarke Drive, Suite 100, Cranbury, NJ 08512. To be considered eligible, mail in entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on May 13, 2020. No methods of entry other than the methods specifically described herein will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, or incomplete entries or unsuccessful attempts to enter. Incomplete entries and/or entries not received by the deadline will not be eligible. Limit (1) one entry per person, per mailing address, per outer mailing envelope, and per e-mail address.
2. Winners will be identified in a selection process from among all eligible entries received on or about May 11, 2020. Winners will be announced on or about May 13, 2020. Selection will be conducted by Pharmacy and Healthcare Communications, LLC, whose decisions are final. Drawing times are subject to change or cancellation with or without notice. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
3. The prize (“Prize”) consists of one (1) Grubhub Card, with Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $75.00. All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided such as reservation fees, taxes, insurance, cellular charges, gratuities, and other expenses incurred by accepting the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Winner is responsible for paying any necessary State and Federal taxes related to the winnings. Grubhub is a registered trademark of Grubhub. All rights reserved. Grubhub does not participant in or sponsor this Sweepstakes.
4. Winners will be notified by e-mail, as Sponsor shall determine. If Winners do not respond to Prize Notification as directed within five (5) days of the attempted notification date or if Prize or Prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, such Winner(s) will be disqualified and Prize will be forfeited. Upon disqualification, the Prize will be forfeited and no compensation will be given. Prize is not transferable. No cash or prize substitutions, except the sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to use that winner's name, likeness, photo, and home town for promotional and publicity purposes in any media now known or later developed, worldwide, at no additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By participating and accepting Prize, Winner releases and agrees to hold harmless Pharmacy and Healthcare Communications, LLC and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, service agencies, sponsors, and any independent contractors of claims of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of Prize or the participation in this Sweepstakes or any sweepstakes- related activity.
5. This sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States of America, who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry and currently a practicing pharmacist. Winners’ eligibility is subject to verification by Sponsor. Void wherever prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who since January 1, 2018, were or are employees or agents of Pharmacy and Healthcare Communications, LLC, or their respective parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, service agencies, sponsors, and any independent contractors of any kind of the above organizations, including ON24, Inc. (the “Administrator”); (b) individuals engaged in the development, production, or distribution of materials or the implementation of the sweepstakes; and (c) employees of the persons in the immediate family of, or persons living in the same household as, any person in any of the preceding categories.
7. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party, or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation affected by such methods and result in the disqualification of the individual utilizing same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY
LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impair the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor or Administrator in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. If due to a printing, production, or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, Prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated entries. In no event will more than one Prize be awarded. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes and details contained in other Sweepstakes-related materials, the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
8. By entering, each entrant agrees for entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (a) to release and hold harmless Pharmacy and Healthcare Communications, LLC, Grubhub, and ON24, Inc., and their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability for any illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of Prize or any portion thereof; (b) that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to Prize, including, without limitation, regarding such Prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose; and (c) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Sweepstakes itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
9. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in Middlesex County, New Jersey. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of New Jersey and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of New Jersey. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental, and/or consequential damages.
10. The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Pharmacy and Healthcare Communications, LLC, 2 Clarke Drive, Suite 100, Cranbury, NJ 08512. The Administrator of this Sweepstakes is ON24, Inc.