NHA is Meeting Pharmacy Technicians' Needs
The National Healthcareer Association believes our community is stronger when we connect to share ideas, tips and resources.
The National Healthcareer Association (NHA) believes our community is stronger when we connect to share ideas, tips and resources. Thank you for the meaningful work you are doing and know that it matters. As we navigate these evolving times together, here is some additional information that may help:
- Upon receiving approval on April 2 from the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA)—the accreditor for NHA’s high stakes certification exams—our team has been working diligently to implement live remote proctoring (LRP) for ExCPT candidates by mid-May.
- Many states are opening national testing center locations. You can check the availability and status of PSI testing centers by clicking here.
- Technicians and employers have access to numerous NHA resources that help with transitioning to online training, test preparation and continuous learning. To review a list of resources available, click here.
- You can also review NHA’s recent webinar focused on the transition to online learning: Taking your pharmacy technician program online. Here, we discuss several ways NHA learning resources can help you transition your pharmacy technician program and stay connected with your learners in a distance-learning environment. The full recording is available on-demand from the COVID resources page of the NHA website.
- Thank a Healthcare Hero! We want to show our gratitude to all front-line healthcare professionals who are providing outstanding care when it matters most. Send your own thank you today!
These are certainly extraordinary times that have brought about changes and new challenges. Yet one thing remains constant—we continue to be amazed by the commitment and passion you are demonstrating to help pharmacy technicians succeed.
Source: National Healthcareer Association