Top news of the week from Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. HIV Drug Gets Final FDA Approval
Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate tablets treat HIV-1 infection in adults and pediatric patients ages 12 years and older. Read more.
4. Social, Risk Networks Could Help Target Undiagnosed HIV Population
Testing the social networks of patients newly-diagnosed with HIV could reveal other cases of the infection. Read more.
3. Study: Most Hospitals Benefit from 340B, Medicare Changes
Cuts to the 340B program may not negatively impact hospital reimbursement. Read more.
2. Specialty Pharmacies Could Play a Crucial Role Lowering 2018 Drug Costs
Prescription drug costs projected to increase 7.35% for health systems in 2018. Read more.
1. SPT Launches New Industry Guide Site