National Pharmacist Day Highlights SPT Week in Review
Top news of the week from Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. One-Time HIV Screening Beneficial at Age 25
Implementing a one-time screening for HIV at age 25 may be a cost-effective way to identify new infections. Read more.
4. PBM Perspective: Potential Benefits of Electronic Prior Authorization
Electronic prior authorization can reduce time to fill for specialty drugs. Read more.
3. How Pharma Can Strike the Right Balance Between Control and Flexibility in IT Quality Systems
Pharma companies struggle to find the right balance between rigid quality systems and risk-based flexible quality systems. Read more.
2. Maryland Group Challenges Pharmacist Gag Clause on Drug Costs
New legislation would remove rules that prevent pharmacists from telling patients their prescriptions would be cheaper without insurance. Read more.
1. Specialty Pharmacy Times® Celebrates National Pharmacist Day
Show us how you are celebrating National Pharmacist Day by using #APharmacistIs on social media. Read more.