Top news of the week from Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. Government Report Outlines Steps to Address Rising Drug Costs
A recent report highlights how Americans pay more for prescription drugs compared with other countries. Read more.
4. Generic Drug Approved for Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
eneric glatiramer acetate injection is now available in a full range of dosing options for multiple sclerosis. Read more.
3. New York Governor Tackles Flu Epidemic Through Increased Pharmacist Involvement
An executive order allows New York pharmacists to administer the influenza vaccine to children. Read more.
2. Pharmacists Say DIR Fees Endanger Pharmacies, Patients
Approximately 78% of survey respondents said that direct and indirect remuneration fees reduce the predictability of cash flow. Read more.
1. Kymriah Treatment Pulls Young Leukemia Patient from the Darkness
Tisagenlecleucel (Kymriah) induced remission in a patient with acute lymphoblastic leukemia who was seemingly out of options. Read more.