Top news of the week from Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. Millennials Rely on Internet for Information, Providers for Cancer Treatment Decisions
Patients with cancer and caregivers said that the internet helped them to make informed care-related decisions. Read more.
4. PBM Acquisition Allows Diplomat Pharmacy Inc. to Expand Patient-Centric Offerings
Diplomat Pharmacy Inc.’s Acquisition of National Pharmaceutical Services will improve patient management services. Read more.
3. Tisagenlecleucel Elicits Complete Response in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Patients
Tisagenlecleucel (Kymriah) produced an overall response rate of 53% in patients with lymphoma. Read more.
2. No Relief from High Drug Costs in Sight
Prescription drug list prices outpaced the rate of inflation every year from 2006 to 2015. Read more.
1. Anti-Hypertensives May Increase the Risk of Skin Cancer
Patients taking hydrochlorothiazide may be 7 times more likely to develop squamous cell carcinoma. Read more.