Top news of the week from Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. Modified Antiviral Drug Could Cure HIV
Crystalized dolutegravir may be able to reach viral reservoirs and cure HIV. Read more.
4. Oncolytic Viruses Put Immune System on High Alert
Combining oncolytic viruses and immunotherapies may fight cancer more effectively. Read more.
3. Brain Stimulation May Relieve Multiple Sclerosis-Associated Fatigue
Deep transcranial stimulation could provide more relief from fatigue among multiple sclerosis patients compared with other treatments. Read more.
2. Enzalutamide Meets Phase 3 Endpoints in Prostate Cancer
Enzalutamide (Xtandi) demonstrates a significant reduction in metastasis or death from castration-resistant prostate cancer.
1. Express Scripts, Walgreens Partner to Expand Group Purchasing of Specialty Drugs
The new purchasing efforts may help increase biosimilar uptake and lower drug costs. Read more.