Delivering quality and affordability has always been the goal at Dr. Reddy’s. Today, more than a decade since the launch of our first finished dosage form product in North America, we continue to find ways to bring value to the pharmacy and meet the demands of a changing market.
With investments in product development, aggressive acquisitions, and advances in research, processes, and technologies, we’re keeping health care costs contained while improving access to medications across the United States.
As part of a global, vertically integrated pharmaceutical company from India, we have rapidly become one of the leaders in the supply of generic APIs worldwide. Four finished-dosage facilities serve North America. Through its 3 businesses—Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics, and Proprietary Products—Dr. Reddy’s offers a portfolio of products and services, including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, biosimilars, differentiated formulations, and NCEs. We have capabilities to help overcome market entry barriers, ranging from formulation issues to intellectual property. What’s more, we are uniquely positioned to support Rx-to-OTC switches.
Dr. Reddy’s at a glance:
- Prescription products: 60+ products are marketed under Dr. Reddy’s label in 250+ dosing presentations
- OTC products: 11 products are marketed in 200+ store-brand packaging presentations (private label)
- Robust pipeline: 65 ANDAs are pending, of which 38 are Para IV certifications and 8 FTFs
- Dosage forms: Oral solids, injectables, liquids, topicals, and other forms are available
- 33 Rx products ranked top 3 in market share
- Dr. Reddy’s ranks #10 in total prescriptions dispensed (source: IMS Health, National Prescription Audit, December 2012)
Products from Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc.
For more information, visit www.drreddys.com.