Daily OTC Pearl: Purelax
Purelax aids in the treatment of occasional constipation and irregularity.
OTC/Lifestyle Pearl of the Day: Purelax
Indication: Purelax aids in the treatment of occasional constipation and irregularity.
- Active ingredients: Polyethylene glycol 3350.
- 14 once-daily doses.
- Powder for solution, osmotic laxative.
- Relieves occasional constipation or irregularity and softens stool.
- Do not take more than directed unless advised by a physician.
- The bottle top is a measuring cap marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the indicated line (white section in cap).
- Directions: Adults and children 17 years of age and older: fill to top of white section in cap, which is marked to indicate the correct dose (17 g). Stir and dissolve in 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot, or room temperature). Ensure that the powder is fully dissolved before drinking. Do not drink if there are any clumps.