Top news of the week from The American Journal of Pharmacy Benefits.
5. Environmental Interventions Cost-Effective for Asthma
In comparing environmental intervention costs with those of health care utilization, costs are reduced further with environmental intervention.
4. FDA Issues Warning Over Fraudulent Influenza Drugs
The FDA advises patients to be cautious when purchasing influenza drugs online.
3. Type 2 Diabetes Guidelines Loosened
Clinicians should personalize patient's goals for blood sugar control in type 2 diabetes.
2. Americans Concerned About Future of Health Insurance
Only 9% of those with employer coverage are not confident about the future of their health insurance.
1. House Democrats Seek to Bolster Affordable Care Act
Newly-proposed legislation would block the expansion of association health plans.