Cardinal Health Presents Retail Business Conference 2019
RBC 2019 is a time to celebrate the impact independent pharmacists have on patient health in their communities.
Cardinal Health is proud to host its annual Retail Business Conference (RBC) July 17-20 2019 at the beautiful Gaylord Opryland Hotel and Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
The largest trade show for independent pharmacies, this exciting event is centered around one goal: Helping retail independents navigate the ever-changing marketplace. Attendees will enjoy access to industry experts, prime networking opportunities, valuable continuing education curriculum and the best vendors in the industry.
This year’s theme, “Independently Healthy: How Independent Pharmacies Adapt Through Changing Times” is a celebration of the various ways in which independent pharmacies maintain success and good health in their communities and businesses.
Despite changing industry conditions, Independently Healthy pharmacies continue to exhibit an unwavering passion for personalized patient care, while focusing on growing their business. RBC 2019 supports this mission by providing an opportunity for independent pharmacists to step away from their day-to-day business, share and explore best practices, discover different and new opportunities, and connect with peers and expert resources. “Independent pharmacies are faced with the challenge of providing
the highest quality of patient care while also maintaining the financial health of their business” says Steve Lawrence, Cardinal Health Vice President of Independent Sales. “RBC 2019 is a time to celebrate the impact independent pharmacists have on patient health in their communities, while also sharing new ideas, opportunities and insights to help them move their businesses forward.”
Attendees can look forward to these high points during this year’s event:
• Opening speaker, Marcus Lemonis, star of CNBC’s The Profit, will lend his business expertise using his famous People-Process-Product principle.
• Closing speaker, Alex Sheen, founder of the social movement and nonprofit entitled “because I said I would,” will share his experience on the loss of his father, a career pharmacist. This event sparked his commitment to fulfilling promises.
• Over 45 continuing education (CE) courses will be available. From basic annual renewals to key electives, attendees can earn all of the necessary credits to cover continuing education requirements for the year. All CE courses are included in the cost of the attendance package.
• RBC 2019 will feature more than 300 manufacturer, automation, software, and pharmacy business vendors, ready to support independent pharmacies in successfully moving their businesses forward.
• With more than 4,500 pharmacy owners anticipated to attend, RBC 2019 is sure to be an opportunity for independent pharmacies to network, share and learn valuable information from others in their field. Previous RBC events saw attendees from across the country, representing all 50 states including Puerto Rico, bringing many opportunities to build new relationships and reconnect with old friends.
• Between events, guests are invited to catch national entertainment acts. Comedy Night features Darci Lynne, ventriloquist and the youngest contestant ever to win “America’s Got Talent” and Wayne Brady, of “Whose Line is it Anyway.” The RBC 2019 Country Music Festival includes an exclusive concert at the Grand Ole Opry with multiple Grammy-nominated country icon, Martina McBride, and multi-million selling country mega-star, Clint Black.
For more information about RBC or to register to attend the event, visit rbc.cardinalhealth.com