Cancer Drug Approvals Highlight SPT Week in Review
Top articles of the week on Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. FDA Greenlights Combination Treatment for Metastatic NSCLC with BRAF V600E Mutation
A next generation sequencing test to detect lung cancer mutation was also approved.
4. Rituximab Plus Hyaluronidase Combination Approved to Treat Leukemia, Lymphomas
Subcutaneous administration of Rituxan Hycela shortens treatment length to only 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Top 10 Rated Pharmaceutical Companies of 2017
Consumer opinions shape list of top rated pharmaceutical manufacturers based on products and services.
2. Two Investigational Drugs to Treat Psoriatic Arthritis on the Horizon
Tofacitinib and Guselkumab show promise in patients with PsA.
1. Pharmacy Outlook for Independent Pharmacies & Collaborative Practice
Forward-thinking pharmacies can capitalize on the rise of value-based care.