Best-Selling Specialty Drug List Tops SPT Week in Review
Top news of the week from Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against AbbVie, Biosimilar Manufacturers
Lawsuit alleges that patients paid artificially high prices for brand-name Humira, and that they were deprived of the benefits of early, robust competition from biosimilars as a result of wrongful conduct. Read more.
4. Solriamfetol Approved for Excessive Daytime Sleepiness from Narcolepsy, Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Solriamfetol (Sunosi, Jazz Pharmaceuticals) is the first dual-acting dopamine and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor approved for this indication. Read more.
3. Ramucirumab, Erlotinib Combo Delays Disease Progression in NSCLC Trial
The phase 3 RELAY trial met its primary endpoint in significantly improving progression-free survival in metastatic EGFR-mutated non-small cell lung cancer. Read more.
2. FDA OKs First Immunotherapy Regimen for Extensive Small Cell Lung Cancer
Extensive-stage small cell lung cancer is a difficult-to-treat, aggressive type of cancer with limited treatment options. Read more.
1. Top 5 Best-Selling Specialty Drugs from 2018
Specialty therapies for autoimmune diseases and cancer topped the list of biggest-selling drugs for 2018. Read more.