Atopic Dermatitis Drug Trial Underway Highlights SPT Week in ReviewÂ
Top articles of the week from Specialty Pharmacy Times.
5. European Commission Grants Approval of a Rituximab Biosimilar to Treat Blood Cancers, Immunological Diseases
Sandoz has the highest number of biosimilars approved in Europe. Read more.
4. Breast Cancer Screening Guidelines Raise Concerns
Waiting to get treatment for breast cancer results is worse survival outcomes. Read more.
3. Novel Model Predicts Growth, Progression of HIV-Infection in the Brain
Mathematical model brings scientists a step closer to developing total viral suppression strategies among patients with HIV. Read more.
2. Cytomegalovirus in HIV-Positive Pregnant Women Increases Risk of Mother-to-Child Transmission
Urinary cytomegalovirus shedding is a significant risk factor for CMV and HIV transmission. Read more.
1. Atopic Dermatitis Drug Trial Underway: Patients Receive First Dose of Tralokinumab
Study will examine the safety and efficacy of tralokinumab monotherapy in treating atopic dermatitis. Read more.