5 Reasons to Join the Pharmacist Moms Database
The Pharmacist Moms Group has established a database for pharmacists that gives them access and visibility to help broaden their career opportunities.
Now pharmacists looking for ways to expand their careers and stand out from the competition might be getting some help. The Pharmacist Moms Group (PMG) has established a database for pharmacists that gives them access and visibility to help broaden their career opportunities. This database contains all types of roles from retail, hospital, and independent pharmacy to pharma industry, academia and others.
Here are 5 reasons you should join:
- It’s Free: Let’s face it, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Joining the PMG Database will give you more visibility, access to cool job opportunities, even side gigs and more.
- Earn Some Extra Cash: PMG conducts surveys for other companies interested in gaining insights and information from pharmacists. As a member of the PMG database, you can be eligible to earn money for participating in pharmacy related surveys and market research.
- We Appreciate Pharmacists: PMG is passionate about pharmacy! We value our partnership with the pharmacy community and are proud that PMG is the most engaged pharmacy organization in the U.S.
- Stay Competitive: Today’s job market is highly competitive. Finding quality recruiters can be challenging. With PMG, top level recruiters come to us to find talent. Broaden your opportunities today!
- Be in the Know: Database members will receive information on where they can earn free CE, discounts to PMG events, webinars and more to help you stay current in the pharmacy profession.
Visit www.pharmacistmomsgroup.com for more information and to join.