5. PARP Inhibitors May Enhance Immunotherapy Response in Lung Cancer
PARP inhibitors used alongside immunotherapy may help stimulate the immune response to cancer cells by attracting immune cells to the tumor. Read more.
4. Something Has to Give: Balancing Specialty Drug Cost With Value
The ever-growing price tag for new specialty drugs is testing the limits of the health care system to afford these revolutionary therapies. Read more.
3. Fasting-Mimicking Diet May Alleviate IBD Symptoms
Study suggests that a fasting diet can reduce inflammation and increase intestinal stem cells in patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Read more.
2. FDA Approves Fourth Trastuzumab Biosimilar
Trastuzumab is indicated for the treatment of HER2 overexpressing breast cancer and HER2 overexpressing metastatic gastric or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma. Read more.
1. FDA OKs Dupilumab Indication for Adolescents with Atopic Dermatitis
With this approval, dupilumab (Dupixent) offers a biologic therapy option for patients 12 to 17 years of age who have moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis. Read more.