Week in Review: Pharmaceutical Companies Lend Support to Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials for COVID-19
Top news of the week from Pharmacy Times surrounding the novel coronavirus.
5. Pharmacy Hero: Pharmacist Dresses in Superhero Costume To Deliver Medications
Today we’re celebrating the work of Mayank Amin, PharmD, RPh, MBA, owner of Skippack Pharmacy. Read more.
4. Rutgers Launches New Genetic Testing Service for COVID-19
In addition, RUCDR has submitted an emergency use authorization request for a saliva collection method that will allow for broader population screening. Read more.
3. Pharmacist in Action: Vitamins to Keep Patients Healthy
Gunda Siska, PharmD, explains potential vitamins to keep patients healthy. Read more.
2. Pharmacy Technicians Rise to Meet Patient Needs During Coronavirus Pandemic
In the midst of rapid industry changes and new demands brought by the coronavirus disease 2019 pandemic, pharmacy technicians are taking on new roles and responsibilities. Read more.
1. Pharmaceutical Companies Lend Support to Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials for COVID-19
Novartis and Rising Pharmaceuticals are donating doses of hydroxychloroquine to be utilized by researchers investigating safety and efficacy against COVID-19. Read more.