Top articles of the week from The American Journal of Pharmacy Benefits.
5. FDA Supports Approval of Gene Therapy for Inherited Retinal Disease
Voretigene neparvovec (Luxturna) treats biallelic RPE65-mediated inherited retinal disease. Read more.
4. Express Scripts to Acquire Medical Benefit Management Company
Offering medical and pharmacy benefit management can advance the move towards value-based care. Read more.
3. Skipping Breakfast May Increase Atherosclerosis Risk
Not eating breakfast linked to a prevalence of atherosclerotic lesions. Read more.
2. Johnson & Johnson Exits Insulin Pump Market Due to Increased Competition
Animas Corporation to cease operations and sale of insulin pumps. Read more.
1. Many Suburban Americans Lack Health Insurance
Approximately 38% of uninsured Americans live in suburban areas. Read more.