Total Store Expo Sessions To Provide All-Industry Focus
As the National Association of Chain Drug Stores Total Store Expo kicks off in less than three months, the Association announces its line-up of educational Insight Sessions.
— As the National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS) Total Store Expo kicks off in less than three months, the Association announces its line-up of educationalInsight Sessions. These sessions will offer presentations by experts on a variety of key issues and priorities including healthcare, business and logistics. The NACDS Total Store Expo will take place August 22-25 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, Colorado.
The sessions will take place on Sunday and Monday during the four-day trade show and strategic exchange. Each Insight Session is carefully crafted to ensure that attendees are receiving helpful information to conduct business on a day-to-day basis on a variety of topics including the Affordable Care Act, business planning and logistics, consumer and market trends, innovation, genomics and digital solutions.
To date, 21 Insight Sessions have been announced for the NACDS Total Store Expo:
· Bending the Chain: The Surprising Challenge of Integrating Purchasing and Logistics
· Consumer Trends in Health and Wellness
· Medication Adherence and the Role of Motivational Interviewing
· Pharmaceutical Trends, Issues and Forecasts
· Quality Improvement: Business Opportunities Beyond Medicare
· Telehealth: Enabling Access to Healthcare Services
· The 2015-16 Flu Season and Vaccination Updates
· The Future of Retail has Arrived. Ready or Not?
· What is “New” Versus What is Innovative
· Winning with Digital Marketing
· Beauty and the Millennials
· Current Trends in DEA Compliance
· Improving Transitions in Care: Role for Pharmacies
· King v. Burwell Decision: Impact on Pharmacies
· Lessons Learned in Complying with the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA)
· Precision Medicine: Integrating Genomics into Pharmacy Practice
· Supply Chain Optimization: Partnerships between Retailers and CPG Suppliers Lead to Green
· The Collision of Digital Health, the Consumer and Wearables
· The Impact of Population Shifts on Retail and CPG in the U.S.
· Tobacco Cessation Programs in Community Pharmacy
· Welcome to Retail’s Emotional Economy — Analog, Digital, Sensory and Sound – How it all Comes Together for Emotional Retail
“The NACDS Total Store Expo provides the most cutting-edge programming for retailers and suppliers — and this year’s Insight Sessions are no exception,” said NACDS President and CEO Steven C. Anderson, IOM, CAE. “Each session is developed with all attendees in mind, across all segments of the rapidly-changing industry. Whether its consumer goods, retail, pharmacy, supply chain and logistics there is a session for every attendee that will provide forward-thinking knowledge for effective business planning.”
The NACDS Total Store Expo is distinguished in its ability to offer cutting-edge programming for a rapidly-changing industry. NACDS members have come to expect precision and personalization in NACDS meetings and conferences.
The Insight Sessions are also accessible — along with a host of other valuable resources and information - on the “NACDS Events” mobile app. The mobile app is a highly-useful online tool, offering navigational tools and resources to enhance the attendee and exhibitor experience at the NACDS Total Store Expo.
The robust 2015 NACDS Total Store Expo dashboard within the mobile app provides attendees the tools to create a personalized schedule for the meeting, browse speakers and bookmark sessions of interest, search for exhibitors, reference resources in the local area, and access social media to keep up with updates and the “buzz” surrounding the meeting.
This “NACDS Events” mobile app can be downloaded on a number of mobile platforms. Or with any device with a camera, scan this QR Code. An NACDS-TV video also offers a tutorial on how to download the app. Once the mobile app is downloaded, subscribers are directed to download the 2015 NACDS Total Store Expo dashboard.