Stock up on Savings with CVS/pharmacy "Fill Your Bag" Promotion
April 22, 2015
/PRNewswire/ --CVS/pharmacy today announced that it will be kicking off a "Fill Your Bag" promotional event, helping shoppers save on their favorite CVS Brand products, as well as on other select exclusive product lines, in all of its 7,800 stores. This event will run in store and online from
April 26 through May 23, 2015
. To participate, members of the ExtraCare program can simply scan their cards at the ExtraCare Coupon Center to receive a 30% off coupon each week, with a limit of one coupon per week. Customers who participate in store will receive a reusable shopping bag that is free with purchase. Customers can then choose from more than 3,000 CVS/pharmacy exclusive items and fill their bags or shopping carts to receive 30% off their purchase.
"Our Fill Your Bag event is a great opportunity for customers to try some of our exclusive products," said Cia Tucci, Vice President of Store Brands for CVS/pharmacy. "With more than 3,000 products included in the promotion, it's an easy way to save on all kinds of spring essentials or every day health and beauty needs. Plus, all of our exclusive store brand products come with a 100% money-back guarantee."
During the promotion, ExtraCare members will have the opportunity to save on the following CVS/pharmacy exclusive product lines:
- CVS/pharmacy Brand: Products that carry the trusted CVS/pharmacy Brand name range from allergy and cold remedies to first aid essentials and personal care items, including CVS/pharmacy 24 Hour Indoor/Outdoor Allergy Relief, and CVS/pharmacy Extra Strength Pain Reliver. To ensure the best quality, all CVS/pharmacy Brand products are held to the same strict testing guidelines and FDA regulations as competing brands, and are developed with the same high-quality ingredients.
- Beauty 360: Beauty 360 features a wide range of beauty products including manicure and pedicure kits, brushes, and cosmetic implements.
- Gold Emblem Abound: Launched in May 2014, this newer line offers customers a wide range of better-for-you snack and grocery items, such as Blueberry & Pomegranate Superfruit Snack Bars, Fruit & Nut Fiber Trail Mix, Organic Dried Cranberries, Heavenly Light Popcorn and Sea Salt Flavored Baked Rice Crisps. Each product is free of artificial flavors and preservatives and contains no trans fats. Additionally, the Gold Emblem Abound line includes products that are gluten free certified, sodium free, cholesterol free and contain sources of protein, fiber, omega-3s, probiotic cultures and potassium.
- Gold Emblem: Includes more than 250 great-tasting snacks, beverages, and groceries including nuts, trail mixes, chips, pretzels, dried fruits, candies, cookies, spices, juices, condiments, baking essentials and breakfast bars.
- Total Home: Among the wide variety of products included in the line are facial and bath tissue, paper towels, garbage liners, food storage necessities, kitchen and bathroom cleaners, gardening aids, and more. Total Home offers customers high-performing options that make home upkeep easier, better and more affordable.
- Caliber: This line offers high-quality classroom and office supplies, including paper, pens, pencils, and notebooks at an affordable price.
- Just the Basics: A line of household essentials that brings smart simplicity to shopping for everyday value. Just the Basics offers a selection of practical items from a variety of categories throughout the store including household, beauty, baby, grocery and personal care.
- Pet Central: Grabbing a treat or care item for furry friends doesn't require an extra stop; the Pet Central line offers items, including snacks, toys, beds, kitty litter and shampoos.
Customers can find additional details on qualifying products in the CVS/pharmacy weekly circular in-store, or online at
. Shoppers can also follow CVS/pharmacy on Twitter at
and Facebook at
to learn about upcoming promotions.
For more information or to locate the nearest CVS/pharmacy, please visit CVS.com.
CVS/pharmacy, the retail division of CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), is America's leading retail pharmacy with 7,800 locations. It is the first national pharmacy to end the sale of tobacco and the first pharmacy in the nation to receive the Community Pharmacy accreditation from URAC, the leading health care accreditation organization that establishes quality standards for the health care industry. CVS/pharmacy is reinventing pharmacy to help people on their path to better health by providing the most accessible and personalized expertise, both in its stores and online at CVS.com. General information about CVS/pharmacy and CVS Health is available at