Rite Aid Offers Customers Plenti of Reasons to Shop This Black Friday
Rite Aid stores nationwide are celebrating the busiest shopping weekend of the year by giving customers the opportunity to earn Plenti points on a variety of holiday essentials.
CAMP HILL, Pa. (Nov. 23, 2015) - Rite Aid stores nationwide are celebrating the busiest shopping weekend of the year by giving customers the opportunity to earn Plenti points on a variety of holiday essentials, beginning as early as 8 a.m. Thanksgiving Day and 7 a.m. Black Friday in select locations.* From holiday décor to gifts, electronics, and seasonal treats including M&M's and gourmet butter cookies at can't miss prices, Rite Aid's nearly 4,600 locations make it convenient for shoppers to get everything on the list.
"This is Rite Aid's first holiday season with wellness+ with Plenti program, and we're excited to present our customers with the opportunity to earn points on several holiday and everyday items," said Tony Montini, Rite Aid executive vice president of merchandising and supply chain. "Our affordable offerings and convenient locations make Rite Aid the solution this shopping season for customers as they earn Plenti points, which can be used later in the season, throughout the New Year and beyond, at Rite Aid or other participating Plenti retailers."
Check out the Rite Aid circular for all Black Friday deals available through Saturday, including a wide selection of buy one, get two free products. Members of Rite Aid's free wellness+ with Plenti program will enjoy super savings and Plenti points from qualifying products** on this year's popular items including:
- The return of the top selling singing and storytelling 5ft. tall Santa or the new animated Snowman for $59.99, will earn customers 1,000 Plenti points.
- Earn 1,000 Plenti points on Craig 9in. tablets and netbook deals, which can be found for $69.99.
- Atari, Sega and 27in. tower speaker system, $39.99 with wellness+ with Plenti card, plus 1,000 Plenti points.
- Mix and match, buy one, get one on select As Seen On TV products such as Kitty Shack, Bright-Time Buddies or Genie Slim Jeggings, as well as 500 Plenti points for every $25 spent.
- Varying denominations of gift cards such as Old Navy, Home Depot, Xbox or LongHorn Steakhouse will allow customers to earn 500-2,500 Plenti points.
- Wet n Wild 9-piece nail gift set on sale for $2.99 and 200 Plenti points, and additional savings on everyday cosmetics with opportunity to earn hundreds of points on qualifying products.
- Buy one, get one free on select fragrance sets for men and women and earn 500 Plenti points with the purchase of four.
- Pick up party treats including Planters 3-pack variety peanuts for $5.99 and earn 300 Plenti points and Doritos, offered at the lowest price of the year, will allow customers to earn 100 Plenti points.
- Earn 100 Plenti points with purchase of 2 classic Holiday Popcorn Tins 24oz for $8, available in 16 unique designs, including Frozen, Minions and traditional holiday scenes.
- Receive 200 Plenti points with purchase of Russell Stover Holiday Bags, $2 for 2.
Don't miss the great BOGO offers available this weekend with buy one, get two free on assorted holiday boxed cards, gift wraps and gift bags, Hershey's Pot of Gold, Nestle chocolate holiday medallion, cozy Christmas socks and many other everyday items, including candles, Rite Aid's Home brand batteries and Rite Aid pain relief and mouthwash.
Shoppers can also find additional savings on holiday essentials to deck the halls this year including 50% off a wide selection of Christmas décor including wreaths, wall art, village collection pieces and indoor/outdoor Christmas light sets. Rite Aid also carries a variety of artificial pre-lit Christmas trees in a variety of sizes from table top to 7 ft. Licensed puzzles, arts and craft sets and games featuring favorites such as Frozen, Star Wars and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and an additional selection of toys for kids of all ages, available at 50% off during Black Friday.
Visit shop.riteaid.com, to find the same great deals and promotions, including 30% off all retail merchandise Thursday through Saturday, plus free shipping on all orders now through Dec. 12, with a minimum purchase of $25. Cyber Monday also offers 30% off all merchandise and additional online exclusive deals.
New and existing wellness+ members can now sign up for wellness+ with Plenti at any Rite Aid store nationwide or online at www.riteaid.com/plenti.Once enrolled, members of wellness+ with Plenti will earn Plenti points on featured items they buy. These points can be used for at least two years for savings at Rite Aid and certain Plenti partners including Exxon, Macy's and Mobil.