RediClinic Helping Children Get Back to School
Officials with RediClinic announced that they are offering back-to-school physical exams and vaccinations in all locations, helping parents and students meet school requirements for vaccinations and good health.
Parents can schedule same- or next-day appointments at RediClinic.com or simply walk in to the clinics, which are open 7 days a week in Rite Aid pharmacies and H-E-B grocery stores, to meet with a board-certified clinician.
During the physical exam, RediClinic clinicians provide a thorough evaluation of a child’s health status, which includes:
- Assessing growth and development by measuring height and weight.
- Checking vital signs such as pulse and blood pressure.
- Evaluating eyes, ears, nose and throat; neck, chest and lymph nodes; heart and abdomen; skin and muscles; and the joints and spine.
- Reviewing family medical history, past illnesses or hospitalizations and current medications.
- Ensuring all state-required vaccinations are current.
- Administering vaccines as needed.
- Offering acne consultations with recommended treatment solutions.
At the completion of the exam, RediClinic provides parents with a comprehensive printed report of their child’s health and immunization status. RediClinic can also complete school-required physical forms that parents bring to the appointment. Clinic staff will also send a copy of the medical record to the child’s pediatrician.