Pharmacy Times and Specialty Pharmacy Times Build on the Success of Their Strategic Alliance Partnership Programs
June 30, 2014 (PLAINSBORO, N.J.)—Pharmacy Times, the pharmacy industry’s No. 1 journal and the most-read publication among pharmacists and pharmacy professionals,* and its sister publication, Specialty Pharmacy Times, continue to expand their Strategic Alliance Partnership (SAP) programs by forging new relationships with key pharmacy organizations.
The Strategic Alliance Partnership programs facilitate collaboration and the exchange of knowledge among partners and ultimately increases their visibility within the pharmacy industry. Pharmacy Times now has 74 partners; Specialty Pharmacy Times has 39 partners.
“The continuing growth of the Pharmacy Times and Specialty Pharmacy Times Strategic Alliance Partnership programs is a testament to the prestige of the Pharmacy Times brand and the strength of the relationships we have created with our readers and partners,” said Ashley Hennessy Talamo, publisher of Pharmacy Times. “Organizations of all sizes and in a variety of markets know that partnering with the most trusted name in pharmacy publishing will enable them to extend the reach of their messaging among key demographics.”
Pharmacy Times’ newest SAP members are:
- Lovelace Pharmacy, part of the Lovelace Health System. Lovelace Pharmacy is committed to providing high-quality care and service at 11 retail pharmacy locations in New Mexico.
- Food City, part of K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc, which is one of the 50 largest supermarket chains in the country. The company operates 77 pharmacy locations.
Specialty Pharmacy Times’ newest SAP members are:
- Kmart, one of the most trusted names in retail, which offers customers quality products through a portfolio of exclusive brands. Kmart Specialty Pharmacy employs highly trained pharmacy experts who are prepared to offer specialized support for a variety of patient conditions, including support for medication therapy and comprehensive care management.
- Thrifty White Pharmacy, an employee-owned company that has been in business for more than 120 years. Thrifty White Pharmacy is committed to providing health care to small towns and cities in the rural Midwest, operating more than 90 locations in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Montana, and Wisconsin.
- Fast Access Specialty Therapeutics, a company that offers comprehensive clinical and reimbursement services. The F.A.S.T. care team draws on its experience to help clinicians, patients, and caregivers with serious medical conditions to optimize their health care.
- Pharmacy Advantage, a Michigan-based organization that provides compassionate care and comprehensive medication therapy management programs to patients with acute and chronic conditions.
*Avg. Issue Readers & Page Exposures
Source: 2014 Kantar Media Pharmacy Readership Data, Table 101
About Pharmacy Times
Pharmacy Times is the industry’s leading publication, providing practical clinical information pharmacists can use in their everyday practices when counseling patients and interacting with physicians. Each issue contains articles and features covering medication errors, drug interactions, patient education, pharmacy technology, disease state management, patient counseling, product news, pharmacy law, and specialty pharmacy. The Pharmacy Times Office of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Learn more at www.PharmacyTimes.com, write to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 609-716-7777, or visit us on Facebook and on Twitter. Pharmacy Times is published by Michael J. Hennessy Associates, Inc., a leading provider of health care publishing, research, information, and education.
About Specialty Pharmacy Times
Specialty Pharmacy Times is a leading industry journal serving the business and practice of specialty pharmaceuticals and therapy. Published by Pharmacy Times, the journal focuses on key areas surrounding specialty pharmaceuticals and the enhanced practice needs of pharmacists in this arena. The journal is available at www.SpecialtyPharmacyTimes.com.
For Pharmacy Times
Elaine Chu, 609-716-7777