New Drugs of 2014: Part 1
Michael A. Mancano, PharmD
Clinical Professor of Pharmacy Practice
Chair, Department of Pharmacy
Temple University School of Pharmacy
Department of Pharmacy
After completing this continuing education program, the participant will be able to:
- Assess the clinical indications for new drugs approved by the FDA in 2014.
- Review the various mechanisms of action of the drugs discussed in this program.
- Discuss the clinically relevant drug interactions for the drugs reviewed in this program.
- Identify the most common adverse reactions for the new drugs approved in 2014.
- Explain the approved dosing guidelines and recommended dose adjustments for the drugs reviewed.
Type of activity:
: January 12, 2015
January 12, 2017
Estimated time to complete activity:
This lesson is offered free at
Pharmacy Times Office of Continuing Professional Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
This activity is approved for 2.0 contact hours (0.2 CEUs) under the ACPE universal activity number 0290-0000-15-004-H04-P. The activity is available for CE credit through January 12, 2017.