Daily OTC Pearl: ZuPOO
ZuPOO is indicated for gut support, and specifically for colon and gut cleansing.
OTC/Lifestyle Pearl of the Day: ZuPOO
Indication: ZuPOO is a dietary supplement designed for gut support, and specifically for colon and gut cleansing.
- ZuPOO is designed to help flush excess waste from the gut and intestines. This allows for a smoother digestion process and healthier gut.
- Directions: Patients should take 2 capsules with a full glass of water. They may notice a buildup of gas over the first 12 to 24 hours, but can expect a flushing of waste within 48 hours. Patients should continue taking zuPOO before bed for 15 days to complete a full flush of the digestive system. The manufacturer notes that they do not recommend taking zuPOO more frequently than at a rate of one full cleanse per 90 days.
- The capsule is made from bovine gelatin, so the product overall is not vegan. However, the contents are vegan-friendly.
- ZuPOO is dairy-free, however, it is processed in the same facility as some dairy-containing products.
- Keep out of reach of children.