Daily OTC Pearl: Senna Plus
Senna Plus should cause a bowel movement within 6 to 12 hours among individuals who experience occasional constipation.
OTC/Lifestyle Pearl of the Day: Senna Plus
Indication: Senna Plus is a combination medicine used to treat occasional constipation.
- Directions: Take Senna Plus with a full glass of water.
- Do not take Senna Plus for more than 7 days in a row unless directed by a physician.
- Storage: Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
- It may be best to take this medicine at night or at bedtime. Senna Plus should cause a bowel movement within 6 to 12 hours.
- Because Senna Plus is used when needed, there may not be a dosing schedule.
- Adverse effects may include rectal bleeding, stomachache, gas, bloating, diarrhea and nausea