OTC/Lifestyle Pearl of the Day: Move Free
Indication: Move Free is intended to support joint health and help with osteoarthritis pain.
- Chondroitin is a naturally occurring substance formed of sugar chains. It is believed to help the body maintain fluid and flexibility in the joints.
- Glucosamine is sugar protein that helps the body build cartilage. Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance found in bones, bone marrow, shellfish, and fungus.
- Schiff Move Free is a combination product that has been used in alternative medicine in treating osteoarthritis pain.
- Other uses not proven with research have included treating rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, cataracts, glaucoma, bladder problems, heart disease, high cholesterol, or temporomandibular joint disease.
- Directions: Take as directed per the instructions on the bottle.
Schiff Move Free Uses, Side Effects & Warnings - Drugs.com