OTC/Lifestyle Pearl of the Day: Loratadine (Alavert)
Indication: Loratadine (Alavert) is indicated for runny nose, sneezing, itchy and watery eyes, sinus pressure, and nasal congestion.
- Alavert is an antihistamine
- Directions: 1 tablet daily
- Active ingredient: Loratadine 10 mg
- Inactive ingredients: Anhydrous citric acid, aspartame, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn syrup solids, crospovidone, magnesium stearate, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, modified starch, natural and artificial flavors, sodium bicarbonate.
- Alavert comes in various dosage forms, such as an oral disintegrating tablet format.
24 Hour Allergy Relief | Alavert®
DailyMed - ALAVERT ALLERGY- loratadine tablet, orally disintegrating (nih.gov)