OTC/Lifestyle Pearl of the Day: Live Better Tea Tree Oil
Indication: Live Better Tea Tree Oil is made from organic tea tree oil and is indicated for everyday use associated with its cleansing properties, such as to freshen or cleanse the environment, skin, hair, fingernails, or toenails.
- This product is certified organic by the USDA and is a 100% pure, vegan, and GC-MS tested product.
- Ingredients in Live Better Tea Tree Oil include organic melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil.
- Directions for use: A few drops of Live Better Tea Tree Oil can be added to an essential oil diffuser or spray mister for use. For bath or body application, the oil should be diluted to 3%.
- Live Better Tea Tree Oil should be stored in a cool, dark place.
- Live Better Tea Tree Oil should be used within 2 to 3 years after opening.
- Cautions: Live Better Tea Tree Oil is not for internal use. The oil should not come in contact with the eyes or mucous membranes. The oil should not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Adverse events (AEs): The most common AE associated with the use of Live Better Tea Tree Oil is irritated skin, which is frequently caused from the oil being applied to the skin without dilution. If skin irritation occurs, use of the oil should be discontinued.
Live Better Organic Tea Tree Oil, 1.69 OZ – CVS Pharmacy