Daily OTC Pearl: Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride Allergy Relief
OTC levocetirizine dihydrochloride antihistamine is indicated for allergy symptoms, such as runny nose and sneezing.
OTC/Lifestyle Pearl of the Day: Allergy Relief Medication
Indication: OTC levocetirizine dihydrochloride antihistamine is indicated for allergy symptoms, such as runny nose and sneezing.
- Ingredients: Colloidal silicon dioxide, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide.
- Active ingredient: Levocetirizine
- Do not use if you have kidney disease, if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing cetirizine.
- Stop use and consult a physician if you have trouble urinating or emptying your bladder, or an allergic reaction to the product occurs.
- When using this product drowsiness may occur. Avoid alcoholic drinks, sedatives, and tranquilizers, which may increase drowsiness. Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- For 24-hour relief for allergy symptoms