Daily OTC Pearl: Calamine Plus Spray
Calamine spray treats insect bites, rashes, minor skin irritations, and minor cuts.
OTC/Lifestyle Pearl of the Day: Calamine Plus Spray
Indication: Calamine spray treats insect bites, rashes, minor skin irritations, and minor cuts.
- Active Ingredients: Calamine (8%), pramoxine HCl (1%).
- Purpose: Skin protectant, external analgesic.
- Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl alcohol, camphor, disteardimonium hectorite, fragrance, hydrated silica, isobutane, oleyl alcohol, SD alcohol 40-B, sorbitan trioleate.
- Directions: Shake well before using. Adults and children 2 years of age and older apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Cleanse the skin with soap and water, then let dry before use. Consult a physician for use in children under 2 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a physician if condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again in a few days.