Daily OTC Pearl: Benefiber
Benefiber is a plant-based prebiotic fiber supplement that supports digestive health.
OTC/Lifestyle Pearl of the Day: Benefiber
Indication: Benefiber is a plant-based prebiotic fiber supplement that supports digestive health.
- Ingredient: Wheat dextrin. Benefiber Orange also contains citric acid, natural orange flavor, potassium citrate, aspartame, gum acacia, acesulfame potassium, maltodextrin, lactose, triglycerides, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, modified cornstarch, yellow 6, red 40.
- This product is gluten-free.
- Stir 2 teaspoonfuls of the powder in 4 to 8 ounces of water for 60 seconds or until dissolved.
- Can take with a soft drink either hot or cold.
- Benefiber is intended to support good bacteria in the stomach to help maintain digestive system health.