10 Holiday Gift Ideas for Pharmacists
I'm a big believer in small gestures of gratitude going a long way, especially for hardworking pharmacy workers.
I’m a big believer in small gestures of gratitude going a long way, especially for hardworking pharmacy workers.
Back by popular demand, here is the 2015 installment of creative and fun holiday gifts—all retailing for $50 or less—that will help you express your appreciation for the pharmacy employee in your life:
1. Every pharmacist uses a computer, so why not allow them to express their personal style at home or at work with a custom pharmacy mouse pad?
2. If your favorite pharmacists love their job, they can let everyone on the road know it with a license plate frame.
3. For pharmacists who like to kick back after work with a cold beverage, consider a cooler.
4. Because every pharmacist knows how important it is to stay hydrated, your favorite pharmacist would surely appreciate a personalized aluminum water bottle.
5. A whimsical pharmacy watch is sure to add a dash of fun to any pharmacist’s wardrobe.
6. Your pharmacist can sign important papers in style and impress everyone in the office with a personalized wood case and pens.
7. Because most workplaces now require employees to prominently display proper ID, your pharmacist will appreciate an Rx badge holder in lieu of a plain and boring retractable clip. Whether you are looking for bling, a little comedy or a classic design, several styles are available.
8. Pharmacists are busy people, so help your favorite pharmacist arrive on time with a personalized clock—perfect for displaying on his or her desk.
9. For the pharmacist who loves dogs, a dog T-shirt is a perfect way to promote the profession—and pamper a pooch.
10. Expectant pharmacists will surely appreciate a future pharmacist bib for their baby boy or girl, while pharmacists with older children will love a future pharmacist infant T-shirt.
Your favorite pharmacist will appreciate your creativity and kindness if he or she is on the receiving end of one of these gifts. Most of all, your pharmacist will appreciate being recognized for keeping his or her community healthy and safe year-round.