1. SPELLING ERRORSProof, reproof, and have at least 2 reviewers proof your résumé.
2. DIRTY/UNCLEAR PRINTPrint in traditional fonts with a size of at least 12 points, using a laser
3. POOR QUALITY PAPERPurchase a high-grade, heavy bonded paper.
4. WEAK CAREER OBJECTIVEWrite an objective that is "employer-oriented" and not purely
5. NO COVER LETTERAttach a cover letter that introduces you and your interest in the position.
6. EXTRANEOUS MARKS, FOLDS, WRINKLES, TEARSKeep your résumés in a firm, closed folder.
7. IMPERSONAL MAILING ADDRESSSend your résumé to the individual who will make the hiring
decision?not to the company or "to whom it may concern."