5. Report Shows Higher-Than-Expected Cancer Screening, Poorer Outcomes in Oldest Age Group
Cancers of the lung, breast, prostate, and colon are most common in adults aged 85 years and older. Read more.
4. Risk of MGUS, Multiple Myeloma Progression May Change Over Time
Research highlights the importance of regular blood testing to improve earlier detection of multiple myeloma. Read more.
3. Oral Paclitaxel Combo Shows Higher Response Rate Than IV Paclitaxel in Breast Cancer
A phase 3 study evaluated the safety and efficacy of oral paclitaxel versus intravenous paclitaxel monotherapy in patients with metastatic breast cancer. Read more.
2. DAA Use in Hepatitis C Improves Survival for Patients with Previous Liver Cancer
A recent study demonstrates the clinical benefit from the use of direct-acting antivirals for hepatitis C virus in patients with a history of liver cancer. Read more.
1. FDA Grants Priority Review to Zanubrutinib for Relapsed/Refractory Mantle Cell Lymphoma
Zanubrutinib, a Bruton’s tyrosine kinase inhibitor, is being evaluated in a broad pivotal clinical program across multiple B-cell malignancies. Read more.