5. Modified Drug Combo May Improve Long-Term Outcomes for HER2-Negative Breast Cancer
Oncologists suggest that substituting nab-paclitaxel instead of paclitaxel prior to surgery may lead to reduced risk of disease recurrence for certain women with breast cancer. Read more.
4. Improving the Patient Journey Through Health System Partnerships Enhances Care
Health system specialty pharmacies are creating a more integrated care structure for complex patients on specialty drug regimens. Read more.
3. New Immunotherapy Increases Drug's Success in Melanoma, Lung Cancer
Novel treatment approach combines a new immunotherapy with stem cell transplantation. Read more.
2. FDA Grants Priority Review to Potential Sickle Cell Disease Treatment
Voxelotor (Global Blood Therapeutics) is being developed for patients with sickle cell disease. Read more.
1. Melanoma Associated with CLL Creates Need for Closer Monitoring
The study findings suggest that, while the link between chronic lymphocytic leukemia and melanoma had been known, the rate at which the link occurs is higher than expected. Read more.