1. SPELLING ERRORS?Proof, reproof, and have at least 2 reviewers proof your r?sum?.
2. DIRTY/UNCLEAR PRINT?Print in traditional fonts with a size of at least 12 points, using a laser printer.
3. POOR QUALITY PAPER?Purchase a high-grade, heavy bonded paper.
4. WEAK CAREER OBJECTIVE?Write an objective that is "employer-oriented" and not purely self-serving.
5. NO COVER LETTER?Attach a cover letter that introduces you and your interest in the position.
6. EXTRANEOUS MARKS, FOLDS, WRINKLES, TEARS?Keep your r?sum?s in a firm, closed folder.
7. IMPERSONAL MAILING ADDRESS?Send your r?sum? to the individual who will make the hiring decision...not to the company or "to whom it may concern."
5 Studies That Shaped HIV Treatment That Every Pharmacist Should Know
Over the years, a number of landmark clinical studies in the field of virology have been published, shaping how we treat many infectious diseases today.
News from the year's biggest meetings
Clinical features with downloadable PDFs