1. SPELLING ERRORS?Proof, reproof, and have at least 2 reviewers proof your r?sum?.
2. DIRTY/UNCLEAR PRINT?Print in traditional fonts with a size of at least 12 points, using a laser printer.
3. POOR QUALITY PAPER?Purchase a high-grade, heavy bonded paper.
4. WEAK CAREER OBJECTIVE?Write an objective that is "employer-oriented" and not purely self-serving.
5. NO COVER LETTER?Attach a cover letter that introduces you and your interest in the position.
6. EXTRANEOUS MARKS, FOLDS, WRINKLES, TEARS?Keep your r?sum?s in a firm, closed folder.
7. IMPERSONAL MAILING ADDRESS?Send your r?sum? to the individual who will make the hiring decision...not to the company or "to whom it may concern."
In Seniors: Consider CMV Serostatus
When Recommending Flu Vaccine
Older people who have cytomegalovirus seem to have less robust responses to the trivalent influenza vaccine than those who do not have CMV.
News from the year's biggest meetings
Clinical features with downloadable PDFs