1. SPELLING ERRORSProof, reproof, and have at least 2 reviewers proof your résumé.
2. DIRTY/UNCLEAR PRINTPrint in traditional fonts with a size of at least 12 points, using a laser printer.
3. POOR QUALITY PAPERPurchase a high-grade, heavy bonded paper.
4. WEAK CAREER OBJECTIVEWrite an objective that is "employer-oriented" and not purely self-serving.
5. NO COVER LETTERAttach a cover letter that introduces you and your interest in the position.
6. EXTRANEOUS MARKS, FOLDS, WRINKLES, TEARSKeep your résumés in a firm, closed folder.
7. IMPERSONAL MAILING ADDRESSSend your résumé to the individual who will make the hiring decision?not to the company or "to whom it may concern."
Get to know RESPIMAT, the slow-moving mist inhaler from Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Watch the RESPIMAT video and test your knowledge with a short multiple-choice quiz. When you get all the answers right, you’ll receive a certificate naming you a RESPIMAT T.O.P. Performer. Why not check it out today?
Clinical features with downloadable PDFs