1. SPELLING ERRORSProof, reproof, and have at least 2 reviewers proof your résumé.
2. DIRTY/UNCLEAR PRINTPrint in traditional fonts with a size of at least 12 points, using a laser printer.
3. POOR QUALITY PAPERPurchase a high-grade, heavy bonded paper.
4. WEAK CAREER OBJECTIVEWrite an objective that is "employer-oriented" and not purely self-serving.
5. NO COVER LETTERAttach a cover letter that introduces you and your interest in the position.
6. EXTRANEOUS MARKS, FOLDS, WRINKLES, TEARSKeep your résumés in a firm, closed folder.
7. IMPERSONAL MAILING ADDRESSSend your résumé to the individual who will make the hiring decision?not to the company or "to whom it may concern."
The Oncology Care Pharmacist in Health-System Pharmacy
According to the National Cancer Institute, almost 40% of men and women will be given a diagnosis of some form of cancer in their lifetime.
News from the year's biggest meetings
Clinical features with downloadable PDFs